MOTOROLA SNN5639 Battery Description
We focus on bringing the best replacement Motorola snn5639 battery sales to our customers and desire our customers can buy their satisfying Motorola batteries, the Li-ion 850mAh 3.7v Motorola snn5639 battery on sales will be the perfect replacement to your original MOTOROLA SNN5639, ... PDA (s).
We guarantee the Motorola snn5639 battery with a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase, 30-days money back, if the battery(s) have any quality problem! If you have any question or suggestion about this snn5639 Battery, please Contact Us so we can offer you the most convenient service.
- Model No.:
- MOTOROLA SNN5639
- Volts :
- Capacity :
- Size (L x W x H):
- Shipping Weight (in pounds):
- Sale Code:
Aubatteries.com.au: Give you the best quality & service as much as possible!
We are professional manufacturer and distributor of all types of replacement batteries and battery chargers. Full one year warranty for every replacement battery and battery charger; Our Motorola snn5639 batteries last longer per charge and will last longer overall because whenever possible we only carry name brand battery cells. Our goal is to meet or exceed the performance of your original batteries and it means that you can use our lithium ion battery to replace yours. We assure that we use only high quality parts that equal to or better than the original so you can feel good about having a positive impact on our environment when you use our Motorola snn5639 batteries. In our store you will find a right products at very competitive prices so you will save lots of money.To better use your pda battery, please take care of the precautions listed below:
1) Do not modify or disassemble the Motorola snn5639 battery.
2) Do not incinerate or expose snn5639 battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
3) Do not expose battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
4) Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the Motorola battery.
5) Do not forget to take away your Motorola snn5639 battery from the device if you will not use it for a long time.
6) Avoid short circuit of the terminals by keeping your battery pack away from metal objects such as necklaces or hairpins.